As a result of the COVID 19 global pandemic, we wanted to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and staff is a top priority of ours and the entire management team at Southland Honda. Things are changing daily so the situation is very fluid right now. We are making daily adjustments to the way we do things here at Southland Honda to protect everyone’s safety and health.
To keep our workplace clean and safe, we have recently implemented the following:
- Our staff have been directed to wear gloves when handling your vehicle.
- Vehicles being dropped off for service will be wiped down on the driver touch points to sanitize at the time of drop off and again prior to pick up, including keys.
- Our day cleaner and evening cleaners have been instructed to focus on disinfecting all touch points around the dealership and spend the necessary extra time to do so.
- All staff who have traveled recently are being asked to self isolate for 14 days as per the Government of Canada recommendation.
- We will only allow one customer or one household per shuttle vehicle. The vehicle will be wiped down after each trip. We apologize if this slows down the shuttle service during this time.
Our personal transportation is likely more important right now than at any other time. As a result, we want to make it as easy and safe for you to have your vehicle serviced. We would encourage you to take advantage of our drop off service. You can park outside and leave the keys along with servicing instructions in the envelope and drop box located between the 3rd and 4th shop doors on the south side of the building. We will service your vehicle, clean all touch points, provide online payment option or call in with payment and arrange for pickup. You don’t have to come into the dealership if you prefer not to.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that if you are not feeling well to refrain from visiting us in an effort keep everyone safe and healthy. If you need us to pick up your vehicle, we will do our best to accommodate you.
We will update you of any other significant changes.
Jody Hildebrand/General Manager